This is a journal I really wish I would have started a long time ago. I've tried many, many wines, and continue to learn new things about tasting all the time. Wine tasting is more than just a palatable enjoyment. It is really an art for the senses; Sight, Smell, Taste, and even Texture! Wine has become an acquired taste for me, and I am expanding my palate all of the time. I really wish I could remember enough to write description about all the varieties I've tried. Since I can't, I will start here and now. I hope you find your own haven of wine-o'ness. Please feel free to leave comments on the wines that you have also tried. Enjoy, an please drink responsibly.

Coming Soon!

2001 Catena Malbec
Coeur d'Alene Cellars Red No. 6
2003 Coeur d'Alene Cellars Meritage
2004 Coeur d'Alene Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home