This is a journal I really wish I would have started a long time ago. I've tried many, many wines, and continue to learn new things about tasting all the time. Wine tasting is more than just a palatable enjoyment. It is really an art for the senses; Sight, Smell, Taste, and even Texture! Wine has become an acquired taste for me, and I am expanding my palate all of the time. I really wish I could remember enough to write description about all the varieties I've tried. Since I can't, I will start here and now. I hope you find your own haven of wine-o'ness. Please feel free to leave comments on the wines that you have also tried. Enjoy, an please drink responsibly.

Sterling 2003 Sauv-Blanc

Sterling 2003 Sauvignon Blanc

This wine is very crisp and citrusy with nice florals, and what I think to be a touch of vanilla as you swallow. We had it with peppered teriyaki salmon fillets, Cucumber-ginger salad, and ginger rice...and let me tell you, IT WAS PERFECT! The mixture of citrus with the taste of ginger was amazing! Sterling suggests to have it with seafood or fettuccine alfredo, I would have to agree with that!

COST: About $12.00
ORIGIN: Napa Valley, California USA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home