This is a journal I really wish I would have started a long time ago. I've tried many, many wines, and continue to learn new things about tasting all the time. Wine tasting is more than just a palatable enjoyment. It is really an art for the senses; Sight, Smell, Taste, and even Texture! Wine has become an acquired taste for me, and I am expanding my palate all of the time. I really wish I could remember enough to write description about all the varieties I've tried. Since I can't, I will start here and now. I hope you find your own haven of wine-o'ness. Please feel free to leave comments on the wines that you have also tried. Enjoy, an please drink responsibly.

Norton 2000 Malbec Rsv.

Norton 2000 Malbec Reserve

Yummy, yummy, yummy is all I could say as I drank this wine! A very rich and round taste, with ripe fruit, spice and flora. This is a very filling wine, that needs to be sipped slowly. If you are going to try a Malbec for the first time, this is definitely a good choice because it is so well rounded. Very good and worth the few extra bucks to get the reserve!


COST: About $17.00
ORIGIN: Luján de Cuyo (Mendoza), Argentina South America

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home